Before signing our foster agreement, please read our Foster Manual!
Please check your e-mail after submitting your form to schedule a home visit!
Foster Care Agreement
I understand that I will provide foster care for the dog from Two Ladies Four Paws Rescue at no charge, and I agree to the following conditions during the foster care period:
- 1. I will accept and consider the dog as a household companion, not as an outside pet, and will provide the dog with a safe environment, give proper food, fresh water and shelter. I will allow a reasonable time for the dog to adjust to new surrounding.
- 2. Two Ladies Four Paws Rescue must pre-approve all vet appointments! Two Ladies Four Paws Rescue will cover all veterinary expenses for the dog, provided that the veterinary care is pre-approved by Two Ladies Four Paws Rescue. Two Ladies Four Paws Rescue will not reimburse for any medical care unless it is pre-approved by Two Ladies Four Paws Rescue.
- 3. I will immediately notify Two Ladies Four Paws Rescue if the dog is lost or stolen, and I will make every reasonable effort to recover the dog!
- 4. I will not give or sell the dog to another person, relative, or any other individual, or any rescue group, humane association, shelter or pound.
- 5. I will not alter the dog’s appearance in any way, shape or form except for routine grooming.
- 6. I will allow Two Ladies Four Paws Rescue to make periodic visits to my home during the foster care period.
- 7. I will immediately notify Two Ladies Four Paws Rescue of any change in address or telephone number, or any plans to move or travel with or without the dog.
- 8. I will immediately notify Two Ladies Four Paws Rescue of any circumstances that may prevent me from providing foster care during the time period agreed upon under this foster agreement.
- 9. Should I decide to permanently adopt the dog, I will notify Two Ladies Four Paws Rescue, and upon approval will follow established adoption procedures.
- 10. I agree to foster the dog at my own risk, and indemnify and release Two Ladies Four Paws Rescue, its officers, directors, and volunteers, of any liability arising from damages to person(s) or property caused by the dog.